Counter-Rotating Twin Screw Extruder
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Omega provides our customers with counter rotating twin screw extruders that are capable of directly extruding sheet products. This extruder is ideal for extrusion of powdered PVC and other heat sensitive plastics, which not only offers a gentle shear force to prevent overheating, but also allows for an easy transportation.
- Utilizing advanced technology, the unique screw design features a uniform plasticization, stable operation, and high output.
- The barrel is heated with copper winged ceramic heaters or cast aluminum heaters. The barrel cooling is done via air, ensuring an excellent heating and cooling effect, as well as accurate temperature control.
- The screw core uses external circulation or internal circulation temperature control systems to avoid material over-plasticization due to a higher capacity.
- The vacuum exhaust system is used in the barrel mixing section, allowing it to discharge moisture and volatile gas from the material, and improve product quality.
- Suitable for powdered PVC and other thermal sensitive material processing.
- Users can choose from a variety of electric control systems, including a thermostat switch system, or a PLC automation control system, where the production is stable, control is simple, and operation is easy.
Counter-rotating twin screw extruders designed and manufactured by us are shown below
| Model || Screw Diameter (mm) || L/D Ratio || Max. Screw Speed (rpm) || Main Motor Power (kW) || Max. Output (kg/h) |
| SJP75-28 || φ75 || 28：1 || 36 || 37 || 220~250 |
| SJP93-28 || φ93 || 28：1 || 36 || 55 || 340~380 |
| SJP110-28 || φ110 || 28：1 || 36 || 75 || 420~460 |
| SJP120-26 || φ120 || 26：1 || 36 || 110 || 520~560 |
| SJP130-26 || φ130 || 26：1 || 36 || 132 || 640~680 |
We have several advantages over our competitors:
- Strong designing strength
We design and manufacture the screws, barrels, and extruders according to customer requirements.
- Rich experience
We have been in the extrusion industry for decades, and our products are used by prominent companies such as Foxconn.
- Advanced material technologies
Our PM-HIP processing technology increases the material density and reduces casting defects. The new design of an aluminum alloy clad layer on SiC ceramic allows the extruder to work, even in harsh conditions.
Whatever You Need
We are looking forward to your reply. If you need more information about us or customization information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Send an Inquiry